Design templates are a list of the template which you prepare for users use. They can add them to a product with one click.
Even you can set pre-template for a product for selling directly without design.
To manage Templates, just go to Admin panel > Templates then you can see some menu here.
Firstly, the list of all templates added.
In this area, you can saw the thumbnail of templates name, categories and some filter options on the top as well.
You can customize the display of this screen’s contents in some ways:
The default view is to show all items.
You can refine the list to show only items in a specific category by using the drop-down menus above the items list. The list auto refresh after you make a selection.
Bulk Actions: You can also edit or remove multiple items at once. Select the items you want to act on using the checkboxes, then select the action you want to take from the Bulk Actions menu and click Action.
Active: Show selected template items on front-end.
Deactive: Hide selected template items on front-end.
Featured: Set selected template items as featured items on the list.
Unfeatured: Remove selected template items from the featured list.
Delete: Remove selected template items.
To add a new item, just click on menu or button Add New Template. And select one of an item in the list to edit that one.
You got screen bellow after that:
There are many fields to put into a clipart.
- Name : the name of template which displays on the list
- Price: base price for this template. The Product Price will increase if users use this template.
- Categories: Select one or more categories which template belong to. Helpful on sorting items
- Tags: The tags for template item. It is helpful for search features; these values help the user focus on item better with keywords search.
- Upload template file: The template file, we support only .json file. Just select a file then the thumbnail will how there.
- Featured: Put template into the featured template items list
- Active: Enable/Disable template on front-end.
After filling your content, just press the Save Template button to store data.