Provide more text style for users is the great feature. Lumise supports add custom fonts which are not available on Google Fonts API.
To manage them, just go to Admin Panel > Fonts
In this area, you can see the font preview, name, status and some filter options on the top as well.
Bulk Actions: You can also edit or remove multiple items at once. Select the items you want to act on using the checkboxes, then select the action you want to take from the Bulk Actions menu and click Action.
- Active: Show selected fonts on shapes list on design frontend view.
- Deactivate: Hide selected fonts on design frontend view.
- Delete: Remove selected fonts.
To add a new item, just click on menu or button Add New Font or select on of item in the list to edit that one.
You got screen bellow after that:
There are some fields to put into a shape.
- Name: The name of font which displays on the list
- Upload Font: Select your font file to add into the system.
- Active: Enable/Disable font on front-end.
After filling your content, just press the Save Font button to store data.