In industrial printing, there are many methods to process production design. Each product has own methods as well.
You have to create methods for users select when purchasing a product.
To manage them, just go to Admin Panel > Printing Types
In this area, you can see the printing thumbnail, name, description and some filter options on the top as well.
Bulk Actions: You can also edit or remove multiple items at once. Select the items you want to act on using the checkboxes, then select the action you want to take from the Bulk Actions menu and click Action.
- Delete: Remove selected printing methods.
To add a new item, just click on menu or button Add New Printing. And select on of item in the list to edit that one.
You got screen bellow after that:
There are some fields to put into a method.
- Printing Title: The name of method which displays the list
- Printing thumbnail: Upload your own preview thumbnail for this method.
- Description: Some describe text for this method.
- Calculate Price: The config for price calculate a price for this method.
- Active: Enable/Disable shape on front-end.
After filling your content, just press the Save Printing button to store data.
Each method has own way to calculate the price. The Lumise provide some options to enable that.
Firstly, Lumise allows you select format to calculate price base on values on each stage or from all values of stages via option Allow setup price for each stages setting. When turning on it, you can see more stages option show on current option calculate.
We have some options calculate as:
- Base on a number of resources: Text, Clipart, Images, Uploaded Image…
- Base on number of colors: 1 Color, 2 Color or full color
- Base on size of print production: A1, A2,…A6
- Fixed price for each quantity
Of course, all options base on the quantity range which user want to orders.
For example, Their design has 2 colors and they order 7 products. And base price of product is $10
We have calculated price table as:
quantity / 2 colors
So price for product is: (price base + option price )*quantity + printing price = $10*7 + 0.7 = $70.7
option price : equal 0 in this case.
printing price : 0.7 because quanity in range of 5 and 10, So it take price of 10.