A shape is the form of an object or its external boundary, outline, or external surface, as opposed to other properties such as color, texture, or material composition. Lumise support you add shapes from an SVG format.
To manage them, just go to Admin Panel > Shapes
In this area, you can see the shape thumbnail, name, status and some filter options on the top as well.
Bulk Actions : You can also edit or remove multiple items at once. Select the items you want to act on using the checkboxes, then select the action you want to take from the Bulk Actions menu and click Action.
- Active : Show selected shapes on shapes list on design frontend view.
- Deactive : Hide selected shapes on design frontend view.
- Delete : Remove selected shapes.
To add a new item, just click on menu or button Add New Shape. And select one of the items in the list to edit that one.
You got screen bellow after that:
There are some fields to put into a shape.
- Name: The name of shape which displays on the list
- Content: The SVG content you got from SVG file or somewhere. Just paste them in here and see the preview.
- Order: The ordering of shape in the list.
- Active: Enable/Disable shape on front-end.
After filling your content, just press the Save Shape button to store data.