To manage clip art, just go to Admin panel > Cliparts then you can see some menu here.
Firstly, the list of all clip arts added.
In this area, you can saw the thumbnail of clip art, name, categories and some filter options on the top as well.
You can customize the display of this screen’s contents in some ways:
- The default view is to show all items.
- You can refine the list to show only items in a specific category by using the drop-down menus above the items list. The list auto refresh after you make the selection.
Bulk Actions: You can also edit or remove multiple items at once. Select the items you want to act on using the checkboxes, then select the action you want to take from the Bulk Actions menu and click Action.
- Active : Show selected clipart items on front-end.
- Deactive : Hide selected clipart items on front-end.
- Featured: Set selected clipart items as featured items on the ist.
- Unfeatured: Remove selected clipart items from featured list.
- Delete : Remove selected clipart items.
To add a new item, just click on menu or button Add New Clipart. And select on of item in the list to edit that one.
You got screen bellow after that:
There are many fields to put into a clipart.
- Name : the name of clipart which displays on the list
- Categories: Select one or more categories which clipart belong to. Helpful on sorting items
- Tags: The tags for clipart item. It is helpful for search features, these values help the user focus on item better with keywords search.
- Upload design file: The clipart file, we support all media and SVG for clipart. Just select a file then the thumbnail will how there.
- Price: base price for this clipart. The Product Price will increase if users use this clipart.
- Featured: Put clipart into the featured clipart items list
- Active: Enable/Disable clipart on front-end.
After filling your content, just press the Save Clipart button to store data.
Add multi cliparts
If you have a big number of clipart items, you can upload them via the multi upload features.
Just click on Add Multiple Cliparts button on the top of list page.
Then you have screenshot popup
Just select then or drag your file there, other stuff Lumise will handle them.