Design cliparts are a list of the cliparts which you prepare for users use. They can add them to a product with one click. Even you can set clipart for a product for selling directly without adding to a design. Click HERE to watch the video about Templates & Cliparts in Lumise.
From the Dashboard, click on Cliparts > All Cliparts.
This is where you manage all of your existed cliparts. In this area, you can see the clipart stages thumbnail, name, and status.
- Add New Clipart: Instantly add a new or multiple cliparts.
- Bulk Actions: Multiple actions apply to your selected cliparts.
- Filter: Sort your cliparts with category and created date.
- Search: Quick search with keywords.
- Status: Active/ Deactive cliparts similar to hide/unhide them on the design editor.
From the Dashboard, click on Cliparts > Add New Clipart.
- Name: The name of clipart for displaying.
- Categories: Select one or more relevant categories to which clipart belong to.
- Tags: Add tags for the clipart.
- Upload design file: The clipart file, we support all media and SVG for clipart.
- Price: base price for this clipart. The Product Price will increase if users use this clipart.
- Featured: Put clipart into the featured clipart items list
- Active: Enable/Disable clipart on front-end.
After filling in your content. Press the SAVE CLIPART button to store data.
Please follow this guide to add multiple cliparts.
1. From the Dashboard, click on Cliparts > All Cliparts > Add multiple Cliparts.
2. Set relevant Categories, Tags, and Price for a bundle of cliparts.
3, Select or drag your files on the Upload Cliparts box to complete.