Comment on page
Design templates are a list of the template which you prepare for users use. They can add them to a product with one click. Even you can set a pre-template for a product for selling directly without adding to a design. Click HERE to watch the video about Templates & Cliparts in Lumise.
From the Dashboard, click on Design Templates > All Templates.
This is where you manage all of your existed templates. In this area, you can see the template thumbnail, name, and status.
- Add New Template: Instantly add a new templates.
- Bulk Actions: Multiple actions apply to your selected templates.
- Filter: Sort your templates with category and created date.
- Search: Quick search with keywords.
- Status: Active/ Deactive templates similar to hide/unhide them on the design editor.
Easily add/ remove any template to the featured list.
From the Dashboard, click on Cliparts > Add New Template.
- Name: The name of template for displaying.
- Categories: Select one or more relevant categories to which the template belongs to.
- Tags: Add related tags for the template.
- Upload design file: The template file, we support .lumise and .json file only.
- Price: base price for this template. The Product Price will increase if users use this template.
- Featured: Put template into the featured template items list
- Active: Enable/Disable template on front-end.
By entering the template keywords and categories properly. Your users can fastly search and sort items.
After filling in your content. Press the SAVE TEMPLATE button to store data.